Regardless the size of the business we all need to keep the record of our daily business transactions. No matter how many clients you have in your list you need to manage their account, keep track of your selling & shipments to the clients and remember your payment receivable dates. On the other hand, you need to manage your vendors too and keep track of your payable dates. The common software like Microsoft excel isn’t sufficient for daily activities but we all know how expensive the accounting software are. But now you can manage your business daily account with just few clicks and the best part is you can have this entire system for free. Tally Expense Manager brings you the very easy to use app where you can manage your daily business transactions and account.
Tally Expense Manager helps you to operate your daily business account easily. It’s your personal expense tracker app that also helps you maintain your business account for free. With this app you no longer need to use your Khata book to keep daily balance, or maintain future cash flow estimation. With the help of this app you can easily enter your daily cash deposit, daily cash withdrawal, future cash in or future cash out. You can have separate customer list for each customer and can see which customer or person took how much money to you. You can also use it to keep track to those you have lend money to. This app is very useful to small credit companies or financial institute. Apart from daily transactions you can use it to calculate your savings. Just type down the bank or financial institute name in the source section and easily track down your deposit and withdrawal. The bonus thing is you can use this app without any internet so you can have access anytime you want.
In this app you can add all your clients or vendors in a business contact list or you can simply add them from your existing phone contact list with just one click. After that you can see their individual profiles which holds the record of every purchase or sell and also keep track of your payment adjustment dates. In the transaction history section, you can see in which dates how much you have paid or received from this trader.
Cash Received/ Deposit
- Enter the name of your income source, or
- Select name from your phone/mobile contact list.
- Enter the amount of your choice.
- The date will auto fix in today’s date. You can change the date if you want.
- You can write down some note if you want. Just click save and your entry will be listed.
- Use the same way you enter cash received. The app with automatically keep your data in cash paid.
- You can enter the name of the person who purchased goods or services from you, or you can also list down the name of the person you lend money to.
- Select the name of that person from your contact list or else you can add customer from the top section or you can just write down the name and phone number of that person.
- Enter the amount you will receive from him/her.
- The entry will automatically list down in your customer section.
- Use the same way in you use money receivable button.
- When you select the vendor from your contact it will add the name in a vendor list you can find the same place in all customer.
- You can easily keep track of your saving account.
- Just type down the source name and enter amount.
- Select the deposit or withdrawal
- In this app you can maintain the customer or vendor list separately.
- Click a customer name, you can see how much product he purchased from you or how much money he owes you.
- You can call or send sms to remind that person to pay you the bill.
- You can also set reminder to fix a date and time you want a notification about your money collection date.
- You can see your daily or monthly or yearly business account balance through this app. This app also calculates the net balance you have in each month.
- You can select the month or year and see your income vs expense in that particular month.
- With all this calculation you can easily estimate your monthly cash inflow and outflow thus your income vs expense as an individual or small business owner.